Color tones for all Purple Tulips may vary due to the computer monitor and/or Mother Nature.
Growing season ends May 1st
The most lovely and outstanding Purple Red Tulip Flowers. Absolutely fresh Flowers: Tulip Flowers.
All our Purple Tulip Flowers are harvest in environmental friendly greenhouses, using the latest equipment offered, so we can assure excellence every single day.
Globalrose sells Purple Tulip Flowers at prices that are usually lower than most local wholesalers. All our Tulip Flower collection and wholesale flowers are garnered specially for you, your loved one or special event 3 days before they are delivered to your door. They can be used for wedding flowers, parties, tulip bouquets, and birthdays or for Valentine's Day flowers.
Where to buy Tulip Flowers Globalrose is the answer.
Sorry, the growing season for tulips ended on May 1st.
Botanical Name: Tulipa
The tulip a thing of beauty
tulip flowers Flowers originated from wild species in Central Asia. tulip flowers are spring-blooming perennials that grow from bulbs. They developed into the prized belongings of sultans who had their gardeners cultivate them. Turkish tulip flowers had pointed petals that flopped out at their apices so that each petal looked like a dagger. They are grown all over the world today. tulip flowers are indigenous to mountainous areas with temperate climates and need a period of cool dormancy, known as vernalization. They thrive in climates with long, cool springs and dry summers.
Not sure what flower to send, tulip flowers are a great idea, unique appealing and exiting.
Colors: Red tulip flowers, White tulip flowers, Pink tulip flowers, Yellow tulip flowers, Orange tulip flowers, Two colors tulip flowers, Bi-color tulip flowers.
Vase Life: When properly handled, and given an effective fresh flower food, tulip flowers will give a display life of 6-12 days depending on cultivar. They are harvested and cut when in bud, and held in refrigerated conditions until ready for shipment.
Availability: January thru early May.
Length: tulip flowers Flowers stems are 16" to 20" long.
Pack: Bunches of 10 tulip flowers. Box may contain 60, 120 or 240 tulip flowers.
tulip flowers Uses: Can be used to make, bridal bouquets, wedding table centerpieces, party table decorations, fundraisers/fundraising events, corporate events, corsages and many other uses. Tulip Flowers, Calla Lilies, Gerbera Daisies and greens are some of the wholesale flowers that can be combined with tulip flowers for any and all occasions.
Globalrose suggests these simple care tips to keep your tulip flowers fresh and beautiful.
• It is recommended that your tulip flowers be delivered (two to three days before the event) to an address where someone can receive and care for them. If this is not possible, your tulip flowers will be left in a safe place at the delivery address. All our orders are dispatched with signature release authorization.
• It is very important to bring your tulip flowers indoor as soon as they are delivered. If this is not immediately possible, make sure you place your tulip flowers box in a cool place. tulip flowers should be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept away from heat or cold sources and out of direct sunlight.
• Before you unpack your tulip flowers, choose a work area that includes a table or counter top and a floor that can resist water. Have handy a set of shears and several empty containers.
• When you are ready to arrange your tulip flowers, open the box/es and begin by removing the tulip flowers bunch by bunch. Without removing the plastic wrappers protecting the tulip flowers buds, remove all other packaging materials from the box/es. Keep in mind that each bunch has several tulip flowers (25 per bunch).
• Prepare containers/buckets by filling them with room temperature water. Immediately after your tulip flowers arrive, pour in and mix the enclosed floral food packets provided with each tulip flowers order. The floral food has been shown to increase the life of fresh tulip flowers by several days. Save a few packets for when you change the water in a few days.
• Cut each stem one inch from the bottom. Place the tulip flowers in water immediately after cutting them. Re-cutting tulip flowers stems from time to time is important (every two days), as stem tips may be incapable of transporting water to the tulip flowers over time.
• Be sure to remove any leaves that fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from forming. Floral food provided and enclosed with each order will also help to limit bacteria growth.
• Place tulip flowers in your prepared water-filled containers. Ideally, the plastic wrappers should be kept while the tulip flowers are hydrating. Hydration occurs anywhere between six to eight hours.
• To ensure longer lasting tulip flowers, continue to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Change the water and cut tulip flowers stems one inch every other day. Each time you change the water, add more floral food and be sure that no leaves sit below the water level.
• With the passage of time, give your tulip flowers a "face-lift" every couple of days by gently removing discolored or drooping petals from your tulip flowers.
Enjoy your flowers.
Does the price include shipping?
Shipping is FREE on ALL orders within the continental US for packages delivered Tuesday through Friday. Saturday delivery is available in some areas for and extra charge per box. Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are charged with an additional fee per box.
What's the earliest I can have my flowers delivered?
All our flowers (except wedding combos, boutonnieres, corsages, bridesmaid and bridal bouquets) can be delivered as early as three or four days after placing the order. Order before 10:00 a.m. EST on Monday and flowers can be delivered as early as Thursday of that same week. Order before 10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday and flowers can be delivered as early as Friday of that same week. Order before 8:00 a.m. EST on Friday and flowers can be delivered as early as Tuesday of the following week. Order before 4:00 p.m. EST on Friday and flowers can be delivered as early as Wednesday of the following week.
For all our wedding combos, boutonnieres, corsages, bridesmaid and bridal bouquets we recommend you place your order at least 10 days prior to your delivery date.
We do not deliver on Sunday or Monday or Holidays (New Year's Day, Christmas Day, 4th of July) Saturday delivery is available in most of the continental US zip codes at an additional charge of $20.00 per box.
Where is your service available?
Orders are accepted worldwide but deliveries are only available in the US (including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and Canada.
When should I order?
Orders can be placed as early as 100 days prior to the delivery date and as late as four week days before the delivery date. On wedding combos, corsages, boutonnieres and bridesmaid or bridal bouquets orders should be placed with at least 10 days in advance.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Changes and cancellations will be accepted until five days prior to the original delivery date. Globalrose will charge a 15% cancellation fee. NO exceptions to Globalrose cancellation policy. Unfortunately we can't accept cancellations within 5 days of your original delivery date. Any change or cancellation request must be notified via e-mail only. No changes or cancellations are accepted over the phone. In the event you cancel an order keep in mind that the refund will be for the original order amount minus the 15% cancellation fee. The refund can take up to 3 week days due to the banks.
What payment options do I have?
Globalrose.com LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Paypal
Any additional questions please call us at 1 888 590 7673
Enjoy your flowers.