Red and Color Roses
Perfection of red and assorted color roses. A captivating mix of half red and half assorted roses.
|Stem Length||Box Contents||Our Price|
|24" - 26"||75 Long Roses||$82.00|
|20" - 22"||100 Roses||$84.00|
|20" - 22"||200 Roses||$164.00|
|16" - 18"||250 Roses||$164.00|
|18" - 20"||500 Roses||$315.00|
Perfect combination of red roses and assorted color roses. Red roses and Assorted color roses are a captivating and commanding mix of roses.
Globalrose.com produces red roses and assorted color roses year round in the best climate available in the world. All our red roses and assorted color roses are grown in greenhouses, using the latest technology offered, so we can guarantee quality every single day.
Your red roses, assorted color roses and flowers are shipped absolutely fresh, directly from the greenhouses to you via FedEx. Globalrose sells red roses, assorted color roses, wholesale flowers and wholesale roses at prices that are usually lower than most local wholesalers.
All our assorted color roses and flowers are cut specially for you, your loved one or special event (wedding, party, fundraising event, birthday or holiday), 3 days before they are delivered to your door.
Globalrose suggests these simple care tips to keep your Roses fresh and beautiful.
• It is recommended that your Roses be delivered (two to three days before the event) to an address where someone can receive and care for them. If this is not possible, your Roses will be left in a safe place at the delivery address. All our orders are dispatched with signature release authorization.
• It is very important to bring your Roses indoor as soon as they are delivered. If this is not immediately possible, make sure you place your Roses box in a cool place. Roses should be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept away from heat or cold sources and out of direct sunlight.
• Before you unpack your Roses, choose a work area that includes a table or counter top and a floor that can resist water. Have handy a set of shears and several empty containers.
• When you are ready to arrange your Roses, open the box/es and begin by removing the Roses bunch by bunch. Without removing the plastic wrappers protecting the Roses buds, remove all other packaging materials from the box/es. Keep in mind that each bunch has several Roses (25 per bunch).
• Prepare containers/buckets by filling them with room temperature water. Immediately after your Roses arrive, pour in and mix the enclosed floral food packets provided with each Roses order. The floral food has been shown to increase the life of fresh Roses by several days. Save a few packets for when you change the water in a few days.
• Cut each stem one inch from the bottom. Place the Roses in water immediately after cutting them. Re-cutting Roses stems from time to time is important (every two days), as stem tips may be incapable of transporting water to the Roses over time.
• Be sure to remove any leaves that fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from forming. Floral food provided and enclosed with each order will also help to limit bacteria growth.
• Place Roses in your prepared water-filled containers. Ideally, the plastic wrappers should be kept while the Roses are hydrating. Hydration occurs anywhere between six to eight hours.
• To ensure longer lasting Roses, continue to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Change the water and cut Roses stems one inch every other day. Each time you change the water, add more floral food and be sure that no leaves sit below the water level.
• With the passage of time, give your roses a "face-lift" every couple of days by gently removing discolored or drooping petals from your Roses.
Enjoy your Roses.
|Indicates a "Your Choice" product.|