Mother's Day Carnations
Divine, gentle, fresh Mother's Day Carnations by Globalrose.
|Stem Length||Box Contents||Our Price|
|20" - 22"||100 Mother's Day Carnations||$73.00|
|24" - 26"||300 Mother's Day Carnations||$156.00|
|22" - 24"||350 Mother's Day Carnations||$162.00|
|20" - 22"||400 Mother's Day Carnations||$167.00|
Nice assortment of red carnations, white carnations, pink carnations, hot pink carnations, lavender carnations and other pastel color carnations.
The association between carnations and Mother's Day began in the early 1900s. Anna Jarvis is tributed to be the woman who first championed the idea of celebrating Mother's Day, with choosing the carnation as the flower of choice for her Mother. The first woman you'll forever love is your Mother, and now you can demonstrate your gratitude on Mother's Day with carnation flowers from GlobalRose. Our Mother's Day Carnations are sure to enchant the utmost significant lady in your life.
We grow wholesale carnations 365 days in the preeminent climate available on the planet. Our carnation collection is produce, using the newest technology obtainable so, quality is guarantee all year.
Your carnations are delivered absolutely fresh, direct from the farm to you via FedEx.All our Mother's day Carnations are harvest especially for you, 3 days before they are ship free to you.
Globalrose suggests these simple care tips to keep your Carnations fresh and beautiful.
• It is recommended that your Carnations be delivered (two to three days before the event) to an address where someone can receive and care for them. If this is not possible, your Carnations will be left in a safe place at the delivery address. All our orders are dispatched with signature release authorization.
• It is very important to bring your Carnations indoor as soon as they are delivered. If this is not immediately possible, make sure you place your Carnations box in a cool place. Carnations should be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept away from heat or cold sources and out of direct sunlight.
• Before you unpack your Carnations, choose a work area that includes a table or counter top and a floor that can resist water. Have handy a set of shears and several empty containers.
• When you are ready to arrange your Carnations, open the box/es and begin by removing the Carnations bunch by bunch. Without removing the plastic wrappers protecting the Carnations buds, remove all other packaging materials from the box/es. Keep in mind that each bunch has several Carnations (25 per bunch).
• Prepare containers/buckets by filling them with room temperature water. Immediately after your Carnations arrive, pour in and mix the enclosed floral food packets provided with each Carnations order. The floral food has been shown to increase the life of fresh Carnations by several days. Save a few packets for when you change the water in a few days.
• Cut each stem one inch from the bottom. Place the Carnations in water immediately after cutting them. Re-cutting Carnations stems from time to time is important (every two days), as stem tips may be incapable of transporting water to the Carnations over time.
• Be sure to remove any leaves that fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from forming. Floral food provided and enclosed with each order will also help to limit bacteria growth.
• Place Carnations in your prepared water-filled containers. Ideally, the plastic wrappers should be kept while the Carnations are hydrating. Hydration occurs anywhere between six to eight hours.
• To ensure longer lasting Carnations, continue to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Change the water and cut Carnations stems one inch every other day. Each time you change the water, add more floral food and be sure that no leaves sit below the water level.
• With the passage of time, give your roses a "face-lift" every couple of days by gently removing discolored or drooping petals from your Carnations.
Enjoy your flowers.
|Indicates a "Your Choice" product.|
The first woman you'll forever love is your Mother, and now you can demonstrate your gratitude on Mother's Day with carnation flowers from GlobalRose. Our Mother's Day Pink Carnations are sure to enchant the utmost significant lady in your life. Glance our collection of gorgeous carnation blooms, and buy Mother's Day Carnation flowers to your mom who has touch your life in a unique manner . For Mother's day, our carnations are all the time a current choice, but we also have other stunning Mother's Day Carnation arrangements featuring rose, calla lilies, greens, alstroemerias, Gerbera daisies, and other popular buds. When you send Mother's Day carnation flowers from Global Rose, you can tell you're receiving only the finest. Not only do we have some of the prettiest and exclusive Mother's Day Carnations, but we also offer a double guarantee: absolutely fresh and best price carnation. Whether you desire to demonstre your love and thankfulness this Mother's day with carnations, or send your mom a bunch of roses in her preferred color, bring a smile to her face with gorgeous and reasonable price carnations from Global Rose.