How to Order at Globalrose
Globalrose has been selling flowers through the internet since 1999. We have been growing flowers since 1972 and have sold millions of stems world wide. The Globalrose website was designed to be simple for all to use while providing our customers the access to order directly from our greenhouses 24 hours a day.
Our flowers and roses are world renown for their beauty, size, variety, and lifespan. Being the "direct from the farm" pioneer, Globalrose has proven that receiving truly fresh flowers is easy. Unlike the traditional floral distributors, Globalrose produces, markets and distributes flowers and roses directly from the Greenhouses. By controlling all aspects we can guarantee the delivery of our quality products at reasonable prices. All you have to do is order four business days before your intended delivery date and then you can experience the Globalrose difference!
- All Existing Customers should login to receive floral news and special offers.
- New Customers can start ordering online by selecting a type of product from the product listing (drop menus) on the top light blue bar of the home page.
- After choosing the product type you can scroll down and will see different options for each product. We offer all products in several different quantities and stem length. Please click on the option of your choosing.
- Click the "View Details" or "Buy" button in order to review the description of the item. Please note that the price that is display is the actual price for the next delivery date available.
Once your are ready, follow three simple steps. Step 1, pick the delivery date; Step 2, choose the desired quantity; Step 3, add to shopping cart.
- In step 1, choose the delivery date from the scroll bar. Once you have select your delivery date the price of the item (including shipping on the continental USA) will be updated for that exact date. Whe suggest you do so for two or three days before the day you would like the flowers to look their best. Flowers need time to hydrate, open and shine. If you are ordering flowers for a special event such as a wedding, party, fundraiser or school function we strongly recommend that your delivery date be two or three days before the event. This will allow the flowers to hydrate and bloom nicely. If you want your flowers to be more open than usual please order them to be delivered three days before the event. For example if your wedding is taking place Saturday and you want your flowers to be almost full bloom, we recommend your flowers be delivered by Wednesday of that same week. If the event is Friday please choose Tuesday as your delivery date. Keep in mind that due to weather or mechanical problems FEDEX might deliver your flowers one day after the requested delivery date. Please read carefully our flower care guide to ensure your flowers will be perfect for your special occasion.
- In step 2, choose the number of boxes you want to order for the item.
- In step 3, add the item to the shopping cart and then you will be able to view your shopping cart. You can either proceed to check out or continue shopping for additional flowers. Once you have finished shopping review and confirm your shopping cart and proceed to fill out the requested billing, shipping and payment information. For your protection we do not store your credit card information on our secure servers.
- Once you have placed the order you will receive a confirmation number and detailed description of your purchase. Your FedEx or UPS tracking number will be emailed the evening before the scheduled delivery date. You can contact 1-800-GO-FEDEX or 1 (800) 742-5877 for UPS. You can also visit www.fedex.com or www.ups.com for tracking purposes and estimated delivery time in your area. Please call us at 1-877-701-7673 or email us at email@example.com if you need help.
- In the " Mix & Match Your Choice" categories you can purchase the exact color of roses or flower you wish. For roses you can view all our available color types on the Rose Varieties link. This item allows you to select as many colors as the number of bunches in each box. If a box contains six bunches you can choose as much as six different colors.