Color tones for all Cheap Red Carnations may vary due to the computer monitor and/or Mother Nature.
The finest red carnations. A box contains 8 bunches of 25 carnations each. Every stem is approximately 20" inches long.
Shipped absolutely fresh, these cheap red carnations come straight from the greenhouse to you within 3 day of them being freshly cut. With the free shipping from Globalrose, you can't find any other cheap red carnations with a lower price.
Here at Globalrose, we have years upon years of experience in the wholesale delivery of flowers and wholesale roses at cheap prices, usually much lower than what you'll find at your local wholesaler. Rest assured that your cheap red carnations will arrive at your destination fresh but with a closed bud, so please allow 3 additional days for the blooming of the buds. Globalrose can ship anywhere in the US, three hunded and sixty five days of the year at your command.
These cheap red carnations are the perfect carnations for red themed weddings, proms, birthdays and showering your loved one with red flowers. But of course, these are just few of the uses, your imagination and the ideas of using these beautiful flowers are infinite.
Botanical Name : Dianthus Caryophyllus
The genus name, Dianthus, derives from the Greek for flower of love. Carnations used to be called clove gillyflowers in reference to their intense clove-like aroma. Some modern cultivars are very fragrant and are used to make perfumes.
Carnations: Globalrose sells, wholesale Carnations due to their popularity for wedding Carnations, fundraiser events and just because they will cheer you up with their aroma and long lasting quality. Carnation head sizes vary from standard to fancy to select grades. The range goes from 1.5" to 2.2" in diameter when fully bloomed.
Colors: Red Carnations, White Carnations, Pink Carnations, Yellow Carnations, Orange Carnations, Two colors Carnations, Green Carnations, Hot Pink Carnations, Cream Carnations, Bi-color Carnations and tinted Carnations
Vase Life: Carnation Flowers can last 10 to 15 days, If care and handling instructions are properly followed
Availability: 365 days
Length: Carnation stems are 16" to 24" long.
Pack: Bunches of 25 Carnation. Box may contain 200, 300, 350 or 400 bulk Carnations.
Carnations Uses: Can be used to make carnation bouquets, wedding centerpieces, restaurants table decorations, fundraisers/fundraising events, corporate functions, wedding receptions and many other uses. Roses, alstroemerias, calla lilies and gerberas are some of the wholesale flowers that can be combined with carnations for wedding flowers.
Globalrose suggests these simple care tips to keep your Carnations fresh and beautiful.
• It is recommended that your Carnations be delivered (two to three days before the event) to an address where someone can receive and care for them. Please be sure someone is present at your shipping address to receive the Carnations as all of our deliveries require a signature.
• It is very important to bring your Carnations indoor as soon as they are delivered. If this is not immediately possible, make sure you place your Carnations box in a cool place. Carnations should be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept away from heat or cold sources and out of direct sunlight.
• Before you unpack your Carnations, choose a work area that includes a table or counter top and a floor that can resist water. Have handy a set of shears and several empty containers.
• When you are ready to arrange your Carnations, open the box/es and begin by removing the Carnations bunch by bunch. Without removing the plastic wrappers protecting the Carnations buds, remove all other packaging materials from the box/es. Keep in mind that each bunch has several Carnations (25 per bunch).
• Prepare containers/buckets by filling them with room temperature water. Immediately after your Carnations arrive, pour in and mix the enclosed floral food packets provided with each Carnations order. The floral food has been shown to increase the life of fresh Carnations by several days. Save a few packets for when you change the water in a few days.
• Cut each stem one inch from the bottom. Place the Carnations in water immediately after cutting them. Re-cutting Carnations stems from time to time is important (every two days), as stem tips may be incapable of transporting water to the Carnations over time.
• Be sure to remove any leaves that fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from forming. Floral food provided and enclosed with each order will also help to limit bacteria growth.
• Place Carnations in your prepared water-filled containers. Ideally, the plastic wrappers should be kept while the Carnations are hydrating. Hydration occurs anywhere between six to eight hours.
• To ensure longer lasting Carnations, continue to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Change the water and cut Carnations stems one inch every other day. Each time you change the water, add more floral food and be sure that no leaves sit below the water level.
• With the passage of time, give your roses a "face-lift" every couple of days by gently removing discolored or drooping petals from your Carnations.
Enjoy your flowers.
Does the price include shipping?
Shipping is FREE on ALL orders within the continental US for packages delivered Tuesday through Friday. Saturday delivery is available in some areas for and extra charge per box. Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are charged with an additional fee per box. Any duties or taxes applied when shipping to these locations will be charged to the recipient.
What's the earliest I can have my flowers delivered?
All our flowers (except wedding combos, boutonnieres, corsages, bridesmaid and bridal bouquets) can be delivered as early as three or four days after placing the order. Order before 10:00 a.m. EST on Monday and flowers can be delivered as early as Thursday of that same week. Order before 10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday and flowers can be delivered as early as Friday of that same week. Order before 8:00 a.m. EST on Friday and flowers can be delivered as early as Tuesday of the following week. Order before 4:00 p.m. EST on Friday and flowers can be delivered as early as Wednesday of the following week.
We do not deliver on Sunday or Monday. Saturday delivery is available in most of the continental US zipcodes at an additional charge of $20.00 per box.
Where is your service available?
Orders are accepted worldwide but deliveries are only available in the US (including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico).
When should I order?
Orders can be placed as early as ninety days prior to the delivery date and as late as four week days before the delivery date. On wedding combos, corsages, boutonnieres and bridesmaid or bridal bouquets orders should be placed with at least 10 days in advance.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Changes and cancellations will be accepted until five days prior to the original delivery date. Globalrose will charge a 15% cancellation fee. NO exceptions to Globalrose's cancellation policy. Any change or cancellation request must be notified via email. No changes or cancellations are accepted over the phone. In the event you cancel an order keep in mind that the refund will be for the original order amount minus the 15% cancellation fee.
What payment options do I have?
Globalrose.com LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Paypal
Enjoy your flowers.