Black Magic Rose
The Black Magic Rose is a dark red color rose with a little black that gives the roses a silky look.
Globalrose suggests these simple care tips to keep your Roses fresh and beautiful.
• It is recommended that your Roses be delivered (two to three days before the event) to an address where someone can receive and care for them. If this is not possible, your Roses will be left in a safe place at the delivery address. All our orders are dispatched with signature release authorization.
• It is very important to bring your Roses indoor as soon as they are delivered. If this is not immediately possible, make sure you place your Roses box in a cool place. Roses should be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept away from heat or cold sources and out of direct sunlight.
• Before you unpack your Roses, choose a work area that includes a table or counter top and a floor that can resist water. Have handy a set of shears and several empty containers.
• When you are ready to arrange your Roses, open the box/es and begin by removing the Roses bunch by bunch. Without removing the plastic wrappers protecting the Roses buds, remove all other packaging materials from the box/es. Keep in mind that each bunch has several Roses (25 per bunch).
• Prepare containers/buckets by filling them with room temperature water. Immediately after your Roses arrive, pour in and mix the enclosed floral food packets provided with each Roses order. The floral food has been shown to increase the life of fresh Roses by several days. Save a few packets for when you change the water in a few days.
• Cut each stem one inch from the bottom. Place the Roses in water immediately after cutting them. Re-cutting Roses stems from time to time is important (every two days), as stem tips may be incapable of transporting water to the Roses over time.
• Be sure to remove any leaves that fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from forming. Floral food provided and enclosed with each order will also help to limit bacteria growth.
• Place Roses in your prepared water-filled containers. Ideally, the plastic wrappers should be kept while the Roses are hydrating. Hydration occurs anywhere between six to eight hours.
• To ensure longer lasting Roses, continue to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Change the water and cut Roses stems one inch every other day. Each time you change the water, add more floral food and be sure that no leaves sit below the water level.
• With the passage of time, give your roses a "face-lift" every couple of days by gently removing discolored or drooping petals from your Roses.
Enjoy your Roses.
|Indicates a "Your Choice" product.|