The most sparkling, freshest and grand Pink Carnations by Globalrose.
|Stem Length||Box Contents||Our Price|
|20" - 22"||100 Pink Carnations||$73.00|
|20" - 22"||200 Pink Carnations||$85.00|
|24" - 26"||300 Pink Carnations||$156.00|
|22" - 24"||350 Pink Carnations||$156.00|
|20" - 22"||400 Pink Carnations||$161.00|
Pink carnations have the most symbolic and historical significance. According to a Christian legend, carnations first appeared on Earth as Jesus carried the cross. The Virgin Mary shed tears at Jesus' plight, and carnations sprang up from where her tears fell. Thus the pink carnation became the symbol of a mother's undying love.
We grow wholesale pink carnations 365 days in the preeminent climate available on planet earth. Our carnation collection is produce, using the newest technology obtainable, so we can guarantee quality all year.
Your pink carnations and flower arrangements are delivered absolutely fresh, directly from the farm to you via FedEx. Globalrose offers bulk pink carnations at prices that are usually lower than most local wholesalers. All our pink carnations and flowers are harvested especially for you, 3 days before they are shipped free to you.
They have many uses like for pink wedding flowers, corsages, bridal bouquets or for Mother's Day flowers.
Globalrose suggests these simple care tips to keep your Carnations fresh and beautiful.
• It is recommended that your Carnations be delivered (two to three days before the event) to an address where someone can receive and care for them. If this is not possible, your Carnations will be left in a safe place at the delivery address. All our orders are dispatched with signature release authorization.
• It is very important to bring your Carnations indoor as soon as they are delivered. If this is not immediately possible, make sure you place your Carnations box in a cool place. Carnations should be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept away from heat or cold sources and out of direct sunlight.
• Before you unpack your Carnations, choose a work area that includes a table or counter top and a floor that can resist water. Have handy a set of shears and several empty containers.
• When you are ready to arrange your Carnations, open the box/es and begin by removing the Carnations bunch by bunch. Without removing the plastic wrappers protecting the Carnations buds, remove all other packaging materials from the box/es. Keep in mind that each bunch has several Carnations (25 per bunch).
• Prepare containers/buckets by filling them with room temperature water. Immediately after your Carnations arrive, pour in and mix the enclosed floral food packets provided with each Carnations order. The floral food has been shown to increase the life of fresh Carnations by several days. Save a few packets for when you change the water in a few days.
• Cut each stem one inch from the bottom. Place the Carnations in water immediately after cutting them. Re-cutting Carnations stems from time to time is important (every two days), as stem tips may be incapable of transporting water to the Carnations over time.
• Be sure to remove any leaves that fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from forming. Floral food provided and enclosed with each order will also help to limit bacteria growth.
• Place Carnations in your prepared water-filled containers. Ideally, the plastic wrappers should be kept while the Carnations are hydrating. Hydration occurs anywhere between six to eight hours.
• To ensure longer lasting Carnations, continue to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Change the water and cut Carnations stems one inch every other day. Each time you change the water, add more floral food and be sure that no leaves sit below the water level.
• With the passage of time, give your roses a "face-lift" every couple of days by gently removing discolored or drooping petals from your Carnations.
Enjoy your flowers.
|Indicates a "Your Choice" product.|