Mix and Match your favorite colors of our magnificent Carnations Flowers brought to you by Globalrose.
|Stem Length||Box Contents||Our Price|
|20" - 22"||200 Your Choice Color Carnations||$92.00|
|24" - 26"||300 Your Choice Color Carnations||$159.00|
|22" - 24"||350 Your Choice Color Carnations||$166.00|
|20" - 22"||400 Your Choice of Color Carnation||$171.00|
We allow you to pick your own colorful mix of carnation flowers that will complement any occasion that you want to spice up with the astonishing colors of the carnation flowers. You can pick the colors you like in multiples of 25 stems or 1 bunch. From the traditional reds, pinks, and sophisticated whites to novelty patterns and many other colors, Globalrose gives you the freedom to choose among the full range without limitations.
The month of January has the Carnation flower as the flower of the month. Carnations have a long life as a fresh cut flower and amazingly redolent fragrance, which makes them the favorite flower all over the world.
We have Carnation Flowers throughout the year, so you can rest assured that if ever feel like having Carnations ordered, GlobalRose will have them for you! The carnation flowers from Globalrose are produced in the most modern greenhouses that technology can provide, and Globalrose promises excellence and freshness all year round.
Globalrose suggests these simple care tips to keep your Carnations fresh and beautiful.
• It is recommended that your Carnations be delivered (two to three days before the event) to an address where someone can receive and care for them. If this is not possible, your Carnations will be left in a safe place at the delivery address. All our orders are dispatched with signature release authorization.
• It is very important to bring your Carnations indoor as soon as they are delivered. If this is not immediately possible, make sure you place your Carnations box in a cool place. Carnations should be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept away from heat or cold sources and out of direct sunlight.
• Before you unpack your Carnations, choose a work area that includes a table or counter top and a floor that can resist water. Have handy a set of shears and several empty containers.
• When you are ready to arrange your Carnations, open the box/es and begin by removing the Carnations bunch by bunch. Without removing the plastic wrappers protecting the Carnations buds, remove all other packaging materials from the box/es. Keep in mind that each bunch has several Carnations (25 per bunch).
• Prepare containers/buckets by filling them with room temperature water. Immediately after your Carnations arrive, pour in and mix the enclosed floral food packets provided with each Carnations order. The floral food has been shown to increase the life of fresh Carnations by several days. Save a few packets for when you change the water in a few days.
• Cut each stem one inch from the bottom. Place the Carnations in water immediately after cutting them. Re-cutting Carnations stems from time to time is important (every two days), as stem tips may be incapable of transporting water to the Carnations over time.
• Be sure to remove any leaves that fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from forming. Floral food provided and enclosed with each order will also help to limit bacteria growth.
• Place Carnations in your prepared water-filled containers. Ideally, the plastic wrappers should be kept while the Carnations are hydrating. Hydration occurs anywhere between six to eight hours.
• To ensure longer lasting Carnations, continue to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Change the water and cut Carnations stems one inch every other day. Each time you change the water, add more floral food and be sure that no leaves sit below the water level.
• With the passage of time, give your roses a "face-lift" every couple of days by gently removing discolored or drooping petals from your Carnations.
Enjoy your flowers.
|Indicates a "Your Choice" product.|