The freshest, most outstanding and charming Green Carnations come from GlobalRose.
|Stem Length||Box Contents||Our Price|
|20" - 22"||200 Green Carnations||$86.00|
|24" - 26"||300 Green Carnations||$146.00|
|22" - 24"||350 Green Carnations||$168.00|
|20" - 22"||400 Green Carnations||$161.00|
Green Carnations may not be traceable all the way back to Egypt two millenniums ago like the white carnations, but they still convene the feelings of pride, fascination and love. Like most Green flowers this color carnations flower represent deep love and affection.
Globalrose.com produces Green carnations year round in the best climate available in the world. All our Green carnations are grown in greenhouses, using the latest technology offered, so we can guarantee quality every single day. Your Green carnations and flowers are shipped absolutely fresh, directly from the greenhouses to you via FedEx. Globalrose sells Green carnations and wholesale carnations, at discount prices that are usually lower than most local wholesalers.All our Green carnations and wholesale flowers are harvest specially for you, your loved one or special event, 3 to 4 days before they are delivered to your door. They have many uses like for wedding flowers, parties, fundraising flower events, birthdays or for Valentine's Day flowers.
Globalrose suggests these simple care tips to keep your Carnations fresh and beautiful.
• It is recommended that your Carnations be delivered (two to three days before the event) to an address where someone can receive and care for them. If this is not possible, your Carnations will be left in a safe place at the delivery address. All our orders are dispatched with signature release authorization.
• It is very important to bring your Carnations indoor as soon as they are delivered. If this is not immediately possible, make sure you place your Carnations box in a cool place. Carnations should be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept away from heat or cold sources and out of direct sunlight.
• Before you unpack your Carnations, choose a work area that includes a table or counter top and a floor that can resist water. Have handy a set of shears and several empty containers.
• When you are ready to arrange your Carnations, open the box/es and begin by removing the Carnations bunch by bunch. Without removing the plastic wrappers protecting the Carnations buds, remove all other packaging materials from the box/es. Keep in mind that each bunch has several Carnations (25 per bunch).
• Prepare containers/buckets by filling them with room temperature water. Immediately after your Carnations arrive, pour in and mix the enclosed floral food packets provided with each Carnations order. The floral food has been shown to increase the life of fresh Carnations by several days. Save a few packets for when you change the water in a few days.
• Cut each stem one inch from the bottom. Place the Carnations in water immediately after cutting them. Re-cutting Carnations stems from time to time is important (every two days), as stem tips may be incapable of transporting water to the Carnations over time.
• Be sure to remove any leaves that fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from forming. Floral food provided and enclosed with each order will also help to limit bacteria growth.
• Place Carnations in your prepared water-filled containers. Ideally, the plastic wrappers should be kept while the Carnations are hydrating. Hydration occurs anywhere between six to eight hours.
• To ensure longer lasting Carnations, continue to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat. Change the water and cut Carnations stems one inch every other day. Each time you change the water, add more floral food and be sure that no leaves sit below the water level.
• With the passage of time, give your roses a "face-lift" every couple of days by gently removing discolored or drooping petals from your Carnations.
Enjoy your flowers.
|Indicates a "Your Choice" product.|